Sunday, March 25, 2012

TEOGROMITMM Act I

Really, it's very hard for me to relate to this play. But I guess if I had to choose something, it would be my persistent interest in school like Tillie. If I was in an extremely poor situation and I had to stay home many days of the week, I would still have an interest in science and other school topics and my grades. I would want to go to school even if it was hard to get food on the table every day. I guess I would also be slightly like Beatrice, looking at better things and slightly wish I had them, and then immediately go back to reality. I can't see myself at all in Ruth. And although Nanny's my favorite character, I can't see myself in her either.

3 comments:

  1. ya i know, its hard to relate to any of the characters for me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the part with Nanny being an awesome character, although the constant yelling to her gets on my nerves a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice relations. Your connection to Tillie is similar to my connection to her, which isn't very suprising considering how hard it was to make any connections.

    ReplyDelete